Safety fears for missing melbourne girls who could have returned home without their families

Safety fears for missing melbourne girls who could have returned home without their families

Posted

It’s the most serious missing person’s alert in Australia’s history.

But now the families of 16-year-old Sydney girls who went missing on Easter Sunday hav카지노 사이트e made the worst possible of a worst-case scenario.

As the sun broke low in the Pacific Ocean, the girls, aged between seven and 우리카지노17, disappeared from their suburban Sydney home.

They were last seen about 1.20am at Baulkham Hills High School.

Family members said it could be months before they are reunited with their loved ones, while police continue to try to solve 더킹카지노the mystery.

They said the girls’ families had been advised to make contact with them at the nearest police station.

There was no suggestion the girls were in danger, but they are in intensive care at St Vincent’s Children’s Hospital in Melbourne, NSW, with the number of surgeries expected to escalate to the highest yet.

ABC/wires

Topics: missing-person, crime, melbourne-3000


Комментарии:

Вконтакте Facebook

Российский спиннинг